I am “Petite Merveille” (translation “small wonder”), the owner/writer of this site. I created this blog to share the true sexy stories of my libertine lifestyle and my fantasies. Even though I am generally remaining anonymous and mysterious, these are a few things I would like to share about myself.
- I am a woman.
- I am of French origin.
- I am in my mid-thirties and yes, I am petite.
- I am a daydreamer.
- I am very much in touch with my femininity and my sexuality. I love being a girl.
- I am a libertine; maybe not in the “google” literal sense of the word. But I believe in a libertinism philosophy that I am free to explore and go after my desires and fantasies.
- I see myself as a vulnerable flower whose strength is that very vulnerability and softness that she possesses. I know it sounds confusing 🙂
- I am a very organized person, therefore I will tell my stories in a chronological order or an order that makes sense. I designed this blog with a very particular logic and idea in mind.
- I love chocolate.
- I am not ashamed of my sexuality and who I am. I am always finding myself. My life does not revolve around specific female body parts men love. My whole body, physical and mental is my sexual being. I explain this in more details here.
This blog will have two main sections. The first one is “Stories”. These are erotic and sexual stories that I have personally lived and lived to tell. Other people’s details will remain anonymous to protect their privacy, unless they want me to reveal their real names. The second section is “Fantasies”. These are stories about my fantasies and plans that I currently or aspire to pursue.
My writing skills will be majorly tested but just like with my sexuality, I hope to evolve in that department as well.
I hope you stay around, read my stories, get inspired and find yourself through my blog. Welcome xx